To promote a market place of integrity, good management practice, and positive work attitude with enhanced productivity in MALAYSIA.
- Assist member companies to comply with current anti-corruption laws and obtain certification of international integrity management standards in order to realise zero tolerance to corruption in their business dealings.
- Train company employees to assimilate positive work culture in discharging their duties.
- Facilitate healthy dealings with the government where appropriate through Pemandu and other government agencies.
- Promote growth through business dealings among member companies and as well as non-member companies.
- Form a united voice against fraud, malpractices, bribery in the market place.
- CBI advocates the following core values:
- Integrity in business management – with righteousness, truth and honesty doing what is right rather than what is expedient.
- Zero tolerance to corruption and bribery at all levels of management.
- Commitment to excellence in the delivery of goods and services.
- Greed should not be in the equation for the pursuit of profitability.
- Equitable compensation to all levels of employees.
- Treat stakeholders equally with utmost of respect regardless of position, title, race, religion and nationality.
- Be responsible corporate citizens with full compliance to prevailing laws.